Friday, March 6, 2009

We are baaaack!




So, the last time I blogged was when our computer crashed and ate all of our pictures. We got them all back and we are back in business! Here of late I have been baking a lot and decorating cakes and cupcakes! Today was my first "paying gig". I was so nervous I stayed up till almost 5am putting this thing together. I was for a baby shower at Brad's work. The bottom layer is strawberry cake filled with strawberry preserves and buttercream and the top layer is dark chocolate filled with oreos and buttercream. I made my own fondant from scratch and it is tasty!

3 comments:

Paige said...

Oh my you are so talented! I didn't know you could do that kind of stuff...I am super impressed!

Alyssa and Kevin said...

it is sooo yummy!! I expect a cake upon our arrival!! :) T minus 7 days and counting!!!

Justin and Allison said...

That is beautiful!