Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby food!






I have been making all of Jack's food and I will never look at a piece of chicken the same... AGAIN! Poor babies, pureed meat makes me gag. There is something barbaric about boiling chicken and then putting it in a machine with razor sharp blades until it comes out as mush. Barf. We have been really lucky in the food department. My little monster is a garbage disposal...just like his mama and diddy. His favorites are avocados and sweet potatoes and loves chicken! He is approaching 8 months old and eats green beans, sweet peas, carrots, squash, apples, bananas, chicken, avocados, pears, cereal and his feet. Yep, loves to eat those little toes! We have been working on those Gerber puffs... I am a little embarrassed to admit I love those. When I feed them to Jackie, it's one for you.....one for me! What a couple of piglets we are! He cracks me up daily. He is such a flirt and has enough personality to fill a room. He loves girls and he will look at a pretty lady and lift an eyebrow, tilt his head and shy away! That eyebrow gets them everytime. Also, he can pretend to be modest and if you pay him any attention, he will close his eyes, grin and shove his hands in his mouth! Then he reels you back in with the eyebrow and says ..."eh". He is not allowed to date until he is 30...35 maybe. He has girlfriends already and prefers the older girls. What a toot that booger is. Here is some of our spring time pictures!

No comments: