Friday, March 6, 2009

Jackie is getting verrry comfortable with the camera











Jackson posing on our dock. He is going to be such a little water/outside kid this summer! Jack has started to army crawl around and it's hilarious. One night Brad and I were cooking dinner and he shimmied into the kitchen...woah. Time to baby proof! We finally kicked him out of our bed and into his own. It was REALLY hard for me since I have gotten to snuggle with him everynight for 6 1/2 months. It went really well actually and he has been sleeping pretty much all through the night! What a good kiddo. He turns 7 months old on Sunday. I can't believe it, he is such a little man. Just today at the baby shower I went to, a lady asked if I was thinking about having another one! PHEW! I can't wait to have another little booger, but I am really looking forward to our summer in Florida UNPREGGO! There are a lot of fun water sports and I would be shark bait with a huge tum. But yes, I have baby fever again and I WANT A LITTLE GIRL TOO! I am really pushing for a puppy to satisfy my fever, sooooo we will see! Our anniversary is in 13 days so maaaybe I'll get a puppy?? I have been learning to wakeboard and kiteboard. I have only learned how to fly the kite and haven't gotten in the water! Our friends are bonker and wear drysuits so they can get in the ocean in 50 degree weather! I tried that in Orlando and there was a hold in the drysuit and I got all wet. Brad thought I was being a weenie because I was cold and then they saw how drenched I was. Ha. The formal picture is from a Mardi Gras charity ball in Pensacola. That was our first time leaving the baby boo with Nana overnight! We spent the entire time talking about him and boy did we miss the little guy. WUH OH...little guy is awake from his nap...gotta go entertain. New moms...do you ever feel like your kiddo is saying "dance monkey dance!!" ? I feel like I will do any silly dance or make any goofy face just to keep him smiling. I am so blessed that is my entire job.

2 comments:

Paige said...

He is such a cutie! I feel you on dance monkey dance, it changes a bit as they get older but I still feel like I am being bossed around all day trying to make sure Blake is happy and comfortable. I got the baby fever around BLake's first birthday and that seems to be great timing for us.

Alyssa and Kevin said...

I love all the pictures! He really is SO beautiful.. how did that happen?? haha!! We love you all and are seriously counting the hours until we pack up the car and head your way! I have SO much to tell you! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!