Friday, April 3, 2009

Yesterday was the day!



Jack learned to pull up by himself on a toy and he learned to put puffs into his own mouth! Watching him finagle a puff into his mouth is hilarious. He has not mastered his fine motor skills obviously, so he grabs a puff with one hand and uses the other hand to shove the first hand into his mouth. Silly goose. Also, I tried for a million months to get him to take a pacifier and he never wanted one..until now. He found one and put it into his mouth and smiled from ear to ear...of course it fell out. Then he carried it with him everywhere so he could chew on it. I think my little man is going to get a tooth! He changed so much in 2 days. I know I should be so happy, but I got kind of sad. My little bug is turning into a big boy. Also, on a fun note...we were supposed to go ride horses today......but nope. Our friends have a farm up North of us and we were invited to go play with the animals and ride her horses. We were supposed to go with my friend Lisa and her son Jackson and my friend Sarah and her daughter Bella. It has been raining for a week here and Lisa decided her child doesn't like mud so we didn't go. I think it's more like Lisa doesn't like mud :) Got to love her.

2 comments:

the tatsaks said...

Hey Jordan! I have not seen your blog in a while and I just spent forever reading your posts. Your little man is ADORABLE!!! And I was totally cracking up with your Jason Dollar post! I totally agree!! I hope all is going well!

Alyssa and Kevin said...

He's standing!!!!! I can't wait for you guys to get here! We are going straight for the new house. I can't wait for you guys to see it! I JUST CANT WAIT! LOVE YOU